1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jordan Lovélle, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Thought I'd post an introduction, although I couldn't find anywhere to put it besides here, so I guess here's where it will go.

My name is Jordan Lovelle, and I'm a 14 year old web master / designer / developer from Perth, Australia. I started with the internet at 11 years old and have practised and practised ever since then. One of my greatest personal achievements is a theme I did, called Photoshop Bliss.

I've come over from the MyBB site of things. Thought I'd give XF a whirl so I bought it for my "companies" dev site to develop themes and plugins from. I'm not sure how developing themes for XF would go, since it looks a little more complicated than MyBB, but hey, I guess that's the fun in learning.

Hoping to enjoy the Community and learn a little more about what seems to be an awesome forum software.

- Jordan. :giggle:
    ShadyX likes this.
  2. Floris

Floris Guest

Have fun with xenforo.
  3. Ferron

Ferron New Member

Hey, Jordan. Glad you came over to xF :)
  4. Hey, Ferron! Haven't seen you on MyBB in a while. When did ya make the switch?
  5. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

Welcome, looks like a geat theme - shame its not for XF. :(
  6. Thanks! I'm looking to port it XF when I learn a little more about how the theming here works. ;)
  7. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

Welcome to xenForo Jordan L.

I can't wait to see what themes you come up with :)
  8. Thank you, Shady! :)
  9. Steffi

Steffi Active Member

Welcome to XenForo, Jordan. :)

Nice theme you did for MyBB, have fun with XenForo! :)
  10. Thank you, Steffi! I'm definitely enjoying XF as far as I've used it. ;)
  11. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

Jordan Lovélle likes this.
  12. Thank you for the awesome links, I was looking for something like that. :)