Hey guys (which to choose)

billybatz9

Hey guys,

I really want to use xenforo for my community site as a place to ask questions. Does anybody know which sort of way I should be going? Right now I am using Wordpress because of how easy it is to use. But I hear there are many other things I could use like....
Drupal
And etc...

What should I be using? I know nothing about coding and love the ease of Wordpress.

Can anybody guide me? I want to use xenforo badly with integration to the max (single sign on and etc.)

Hey guys,

I really want to use xenforo for my community site as a place to ask questions. Does anybody know which sort of way I should be going? Right now I am using Wordpress because of how easy it is to use. But I hear there are many other things I could use like....
Drupal
And etc...

What should I be using? I know nothing about coding and love the ease of Wordpress.

Can anybody guide me? I want to use xenforo badly with integration to the max (single sign on and etc.)

Like with Wordpress, XenForo doesn't require any base coding knowledge to use it. It is extremely easy to install, use, install add ons, install styles and edit.

In terms of single sign on, there is a third party add on available.

Top Bottom