[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Can we get an option to use a custom field for the new head linking to profile if the username and in game name match.

We don't force in game names due to us catering to more than the one game so it'd be nice.

Perhaps a dropdown in the settings for
  • Ingame name
  • custom field
  • disabled

Can we get an option to use a custom field for the new head linking to profile if the username and in game name match.

We don't force in game names due to us catering to more than the one game so it'd be nice.

Perhaps a dropdown in the settings for
  • Ingame name
  • custom field
  • disabled
Sure! I'll try and figure out a way to do this :).

Hello @shadrxninga,

I was using my website today and suddenly noticed that my block seemed to have disappeared. However, this was not the case - rather, it was just at the bottom. Currently, in the XenPorta layout, I have my Minecraft Server Block set to be at the top of the sidebar, but it's putting it at the bottom and will not change the order no matter where I drag it. Any ideas? You can see what I'm referring to here.

Oh, and for what it's worth, when I first logged in, the block wasn't even on the sidebar. It had actually been removed from the sidebar and I had to add it back into XenPorta. But now, it will only stay on the bottom.

Thanks! Also, please quote me in your answer so I am notified of the response.

Hello @shadrxninga,

I was using my website today and suddenly noticed that my block seemed to have disappeared. However, this was not the case - rather, it was just at the bottom. Currently, in the XenPorta layout, I have my Minecraft Server Block set to be at the top of the sidebar, but it's putting it at the bottom and will not change the order no matter where I drag it. Any ideas? You can see what I'm referring to here.

Oh, and for what it's worth, when I first logged in, the block wasn't even on the sidebar. It had actually been removed from the sidebar and I had to add it back into XenPorta. But now, it will only stay on the bottom.

Thanks! Also, please quote me in your answer so I am notified of the response.
Oh, actually just noticed it displays in the proper order on the forums, just NOT the home page. Any ideas?

Oh, actually just noticed it displays in the proper order on the forums, just NOT the home page. Any ideas?
I can't see any of the problems you're describing when visiting your website. It's at the top for me :). Which probably means your browser's cache is causing the problem, to check this you can visit your website using in private browsing/incognito mode (or by using another browser) and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't then clearing your browser's cache should fix the problem for you :).

Unless you've fixed the problem some other way, in which case it would be great to know how you did so, so I'll be able to fix it in the future.

I can't see any of the problems you're describing when visiting your website. It's at the top for me :). Which probably means your browser's cache is causing the problem, to check this you can visit your website using in private browsing/incognito mode (or by using another browser) and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't then clearing your browser's cache should fix the problem for you :).

Unless you've fixed the problem some other way, in which case it would be great to know how you did so, so I'll be able to fix it in the future.
Ahh, go figure, it appears to have fixed itself on my end as well without requiring me to clear my cache/cookies. The only reason I came here at all to report it was because numerous users were reporting it to have disappeared. I'm guessing something probably happened in XenPorta or perhaps XenForo itself. Seems like it's working now. If it happens again, I'll try to collect some more evidence as to what could have caused it.

As posted on page 21, I have the problem, that it does not update automaticaly. The cronjob is saved in the config, but it only updates when logging into the admin panel.

Hello,

Could I get some assistance setting this up?

I uploaded the files using FTP and then I installed the ".xml" file but after doing that I am stuck. I just want to configure my server info and put it on my sidebar.

Thanks!

Hey @shadrxninga,

I've been getting this error intermittently throughout the week. Any ideas? Thanks.

http://paste.md-5.net/jodopituju.js
Hey!

I'm pretty sure this is happening because every now and then the server is not returning the right response (possibly not all of it got there or it got corrupted in some other way). It's not too much of an issue, the only problem will be your server showing as off-line. To fix this I'll probably have to implement a retry system in the next release!

As posted on page 21, I have the problem, that it does not update automaticaly. The cronjob is saved in the config, but it only updates when logging into the admin panel.
Hmm... send me a PM with a screenshot of your Cron Job list. (Under Tools->Cron Jobs) and we'll try figure out what's going on!

Hello,

Could I get some assistance setting this up?

I uploaded the files using FTP and then I installed the ".xml" file but after doing that I am stuck. I just want to configure my server info and put it on my sidebar.

Thanks!
Can you be a bit more specific on how you are stuck? There are instructions in the README file included with the download on how to go about installing and configuring the add-on, you might find those helpful if you haven't read them already.

You'll need to have either XenPorta or WidgetFramework installed to display the status in your sidebar.

Also, forgive me for being kind of brief, but I'm just writing this out quickly before I'm off somewhere. Hopefully that should get you started. If you need more help, just ask and I'll get back to you.

Hey!

I'm pretty sure this is happening because every now and then the server is not returning the right response (possibly not all of it got there or it got corrupted in some other way). It's not too much of an issue, the only problem will be your server showing as off-line. To fix this I'll probably have to implement a retry system in the next release!
I would greatly appreciate this – the errors are constantly being generated. It is a relief to know that it isn't a big issue, though.

So which one of these are we supposed to be using? this one, or this one?
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/herocraft-development-minecraft-server-status-block.754/

I've paid for this one, and have enabled query support in server.properties, and set the query.port to 26000 but whenever I try the "Full" or "Short" status, I get the message:
Error: Received empty challenge response from server

I checked my iptables, and it is allowing port 26000

Anything else to check?

I got this fixed, I was only allowing tcp traffic to 26000. The query service uses udp, so I enabled that. I must be an idiot,

Still would like to know if the other resource is the preferred choice. Thanks in advance.

I thought you had 2 resources for this, and one was a more recent rewrite, but it appears they the same thing.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@shadrxninga with hundreds of players this looks really bad and takes up entire page, going off it far into the bottom pushing all blocks out really badly:
https://imgur.com/xvS31fy

Please give us an option to display max players, and use some sort of page system. Can pay for this request.

PS: You used to have this option: http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/screen-shot-2013-04-28-at-9-25-12-pm-png.45315/
I really prefer pages though. Feel free to pm me to discuss $ for request.
Yes... I see your point! I rewrote this addon completely some time back which is why the pages are missing. A more elegant solution might be scrolling through the player list or a see more button.

I'll send you a PM. I can get this done and up by tomorrow for you.

Yes... I see your point! I rewrote this addon completely some time back which is why the pages are missing. A more elegant solution might be scrolling through the player list or a see more button.

I'll send you a PM. I can get this done and up by tomorrow for you.
Awesome! I'm currently on vacation for 7 days but I am definitely interested. If I don't respond soon I will respond as soon as I'm back. I am still very interested. No worries on rushing it, anytime within next 7-10 days is great :D

I paid for it, but it won't let me download. Please help!
Hey. Check your paypal email, it should've been sent to that :). If it's not there, check your spam just in case. If you still can't find the download link send me a PM with the email you used to purchase it and I'll sort it out.

Top Bottom