[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

@shadrxninga
Okay, also, I have an outdated template, "herodev_minecraftstatus_widget_status.css", any idea on how to fix it? Here's how the template looks like:
HTML:
.minecraftServer {
    postition: relative;
}

.minecraftServer:not(:last-child){
    margin-bottom: 10px;
}

.minecraftServerStatus .minorHeading{
          font-size: 110%;
          clear: both;
    }

.minecraftServer .info {
        position: relative;
        float: right;
        text-align: center;
    }

.minecraftServer .info .playerCount{
                   font-size: 11px;
             }

.minecraftServer .playerList {
        width: 180px;
        margin-top: 3px;
    }
        .minecraftServer .playerList .username{
            position: absolute;
            display: none;
            padding: 3px;
            margin-left: 2px;
        }

.minecraftServer p.lastUpdated {
        font-size: 9px;
    }

.minecraftServerStatus .prefixLightGreen{
          padding-right: 8px;
    }  

.minecraftServerStatus.prefixLightGreen, .minecraftServerStatus.prefixRed{
          display: block;
         margin: 2px;
    }
Thanks for the help! :)
p.s: Also as a suggestion, how about letting us change the server status block name (the one that appears on the website, like the one below)?
OddFsI6.png

@
No problem!

Will it work out of the box? Probably not, but I'll definitely support it if there's enough demand. (Looks like there will be :p)

Hello, I just bought it and installed on my forum but now im getting this error?
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'lawlessm_xenforo.hd_serverstatus_servers' doesn't exist in /home/lawlessm/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Model/Server.php at line 81
    HeroDev_ServerStatus_Model_Server->getAllActiveServers() in EWRporta/Block/ServerStatus.php at line 8
    EWRporta_Block_ServerStatus->getBypass() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 135
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/lawlessm/public_html/index.php at line 13

Hello, I just bought it and installed on my forum but now im getting this error?
I just got this and installed it for a client site and worked perfectly with XF 1.3 B3.

Your error message leads me to believe that you didn't install it properly.

Did you:

1) Upload the files properly?
2) Process the install file through the add-on installation in the XF Admin Control Panel?

Number 2 is the most likely culprit, but please make sure you uploaded the files properly and also ran the installer without error.

I just got this and installed it for a client site and worked perfectly with XF 1.3 B3.

Your error message leads me to believe that you didn't install it properly.

Did you:

1) Upload the files properly?
2) Process the install file through the add-on installation in the XF Admin Control Panel?

Number 2 is the most likely culprit, but please make sure you uploaded the files properly and also ran the installer without error.

Just got an answer from the addon author, the problem was solved. I had to remove my old version first then install the new one :)

Reactions: ENF
@shadrxninga
Okay, also, I have an outdated template, "herodev_minecraftstatus_widget_status.css", any idea on how to fix it? Here's how the template looks like:
HTML:
.minecraftServer {
    postition: relative;
}

.minecraftServer:not(:last-child){
    margin-bottom: 10px;
}

.minecraftServerStatus .minorHeading{
          font-size: 110%;
          clear: both;
    }

.minecraftServer .info {
        float: right;
        text-align: center;
    }

.minecraftServer .info .playerCount{
                   font-size: 11px;
             }

.minecraftServer .playerList {
        width: 180px;
        margin-top: 3px;
    }
        .minecraftServer .playerList .username{
            position: absolute;
            display: none;
            padding: 3px;
            margin-left: 2px;
        }

.minecraftServer p.lastUpdated {
    }

.minecraftServerStatus .prefixLightGreen{
          padding-right: 8px;
    } 

.minecraftServerStatus.prefixLightGreen, .minecraftServerStatus.prefixRed{
          display: block;
         margin: 2px;
    }
Thanks for the help! :)
p.s: Also as a suggestion, how about letting us change the server status block name (the one that appears on the website, like the one below)?
OddFsI6.png
Hey, sorry for the late reply. An outdated template just means that you've edited the template before the update and then the update changed it. The features there so you don't lose any custom changes when updating. If you have made custom changes then maybe copy then out and then revert the template, there's not much CSS there so it'll be easy to start from scratch then merging in your changes. If you haven't then you might of edited by accident, so just revert the changes and you should be fine! (If you need more clarification just ask!)

With the block name change, sure I'll add that in as an option in the next release :).
Ah, very nice... thanks for the reply to confirm your resolved issue.
Thanks for the help :).

@shadrxninga
Okay, thanks! Also, I have another question. Any idea why the heads in my server status block look like steve? Also, it doesn't show players name when I hover over a head.
1McPPFF.png

@shadrxninga
Okay, thanks! Also, I have another question. Any idea why the heads in my server status block look like steve? Also, it doesn't show players name when I hover over a head.
1McPPFF.png
You probably haven't updated the XenPorta block, there will be a new XML file in 'upload-upgrade/library/EWRporta/XML/MinecraftStatus.xml'. On the XenPorta blocks page click the 'Install Block' button in the top right hand corner and upload the new file. It should all work after that :).

You probably haven't updated the XenPorta block, there will be a new XML file in 'upload-upgrade/library/EWRporta/XML/MinecraftStatus.xml'. On the XenPorta blocks page click the 'Install Block' button in the top right hand corner and upload the new file. It should all work after that :).
I uploaded it manually to the xenporta folder, through FTP. Should I re-upload it from the xenporta install blocks page?

I uploaded it manually to the xenporta folder, through FTP. Should I re-upload it from the xenporta install blocks page?
Yes, the XML files are like install scripts, so just having them there won't do anything. To update you'll need to re-upload or point it to the path on your server where the XML file is. I decided to follow the structure XenPorta has and put them in the XML directory. I might need to make this a bit clearer in the README file.

Yes, the XML files are like install scripts, so just having them there won't do anything. To update you'll need to re-upload or point it to the path on your server where the XML file is. I decided to follow the structure XenPorta has and put them in the XML directory. I might need to make this a bit clearer in the README file.
Thanks, re uploading it worked. Now I have another problem though, the new block is messing up my site a bit:
z1Z5rYF.png

Any idea on how to fix this?

Just an idea, it may be a good idea to include that the "php-mbstring" package may have to be installed in order for this to work on the front page. I was having server errors every time I tried adding a server until I installed that package.

Great add-on, keep up the great work.

Just an idea, it may be a good idea to include that the "php-mbstring" package may have to be installed in order for this to work on the front page. I was having server errors every time I tried adding a server until I installed that package.

Great add-on, keep up the great work.
Sorry about that, I'll put that in now, I didn't realise that the package was required when releasing until yesterday when someone else told me they were getting similar errors . I really should've as the PHP docs do state it comes from that package. Most hosts must have it installed by default and my development environment does too. I'm working on removing the dependency on that package for the next release.

Thanks for the review too :).

Thanks, re uploading it worked. Now I have another problem though, the new block is messing up my site a bit:
z1Z5rYF.png

Any idea on how to fix this?
I see you've moved the block over to the right. I'll try reproduce this later tonight, I've never really tried the block out in other positions in XenPorta so I'll see if I can fix it.

I see you've moved the block over to the right. I'll try reproduce this later tonight, I've never really tried the block out in other positions in XenPorta so I'll see if I can fix it.
Okay, thanks. By the way, does the addon support BungeeCord?

Okay, thanks. By the way, does the addon support BungeeCord?
Yes it does, if you enable query in your bungee cord configuration and then use the IP and Port of your BungeeCord server it should show a player count and list of everyone connected to all the servers connected to it.

Top Bottom