help with odd errors my website down

justwordme

My host changed out servers and now I'm getting errors and no page display

when viewing page source I get this:
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'myWebSitesName_xenforo.xf_option' doesn't exist

When I log in to mywebsitename/install I get this:
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'myWebSitesName_xenforo.xf_session_admin' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Session.php at line 625
  6. XenForo_Session->getSessionFromSource() in XenForo/Session.php at line 360
  7. XenForo_Session->_setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 344
  8. XenForo_Session->start() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 45
  9. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 298
  10. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ myWebSitesName /public_html/install/index.php at line 18

Thanks.... I'm a complete noob on server DB files. Unfortunately the last three times my server went down I was the one that had to solve it for my hosting company. (despite it being their error) Is their any further info I can pass on to them to assist them in getting this fixed?

So i've been told they cannot figure it out..... Any ideas. Last time it was the InnoDB but they claim they checked that this time around.

I can get to the Xenforo install page but it's the page with the huge error posted above.

So i've been told they cannot figure it out..... Any ideas. Last time it was the InnoDB but they claim they checked that this time around.

I can get to the Xenforo install page but it's the page with the huge error posted above.

I don''t understand their reply. I mean what is there to figure out. Your database is missing several tables. Obviously your host didn''t do a proper job moving your forum over. In that case it would be better to maybe start to look for a new host that knows its stuff.

I agree they suck. Is their a way to check if it's Xenforo files versus Mysql files???

I went to the cpanel and ran the database check file everything came back ok.... I then ran the repair and it said table doesn't support repair on each and every table

InnoDb is enabled when I checked the engines However federated isn't (does it need to be?)

Thanks for the suggestions and continuing help unfortunately my backup is a bit older. Quick question would the files be affected much by age as in does it matter how old.... as in I just need the file? Or are those files time sensitive? Mixing older and newer would create an error(s)

Top Bottom