Help with myBB -> Xenforo (STEAM login)

cdymlr

I have a large community from myBB that uses steamID to login and create accounts. I have imported all the user accounts to Xenforo but I need some help linking these old accounts to new accounts by steamID so when they login with the steam integration it automatically links to their existing account. This will be payment involved for anyone that can help.

I purchased that but when I try to login via steam it sends me to create a new account. I also have the option to link an existing account by the password and email is generated at random by Steam Authentication for security.

I have a large community from myBB that uses steamID to login and create accounts. I have imported all the user accounts to Xenforo but I need some help linking these old accounts to new accounts by steamID so when they login with the steam integration it automatically links to their existing account. This will be payment involved for anyone that can help.
We would love to start private chat in order to discuss further. What you think?

Top Bottom