1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Help with conditionals needed asap

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Michael, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Michael

Michael Active Member

Hey everyone,

I am wanting to only show some content on certain pages, well mostly everywhere except the forum_list, the personal conversation page and the recent activity list.

I am using this now:

<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} != 'forum_list' AND {$contentTemplate} != 'member_list' AND {$contentTemplate} != 'online_list' AND {$contentTemplate} != 'member_recent_content'">

It works for most of them but not the personal conversations nor the recent activity, any ideas of how I can get that conditional to hide the content on those templates too as the sidebar is in the way on these pages for what I am doing.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

How can I find out which template to edit?
    Using your browser, view the page source and look for a line of code near the top of the page which begins
    <div id="content" class="; the class is the name of the template. So for the main forum page, the line of code is:
    <div id="content" class="forum_list">, which makes the template forum_list.

Following those instructions will enable you to identify the additional templates you need to add to the conditional statement.
    Michael likes this.
  3. Michael

Michael Active Member

Thanks Brogan I am sorted now :D