• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

help with advertise html

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It's hard to say without seeing the HTML code you're using currently.

But firstly you will want to make sure that the ad HTML is in its own <div></div>

If having it in its own div itself doesn't solve the problem, you may need to apply a bit of styling to it. It looks like it might need some right padding, so maybe something like this:

<div style="padding-right: 10px;">
YOUR AD CODE
</div>

That will hopefully push itself to the left a bit. Adjust the 10px to your needs. There may be other ways of achieving this.

It's hard to say without seeing the HTML code you're using currently.

But firstly you will want to make sure that the ad HTML is in its own <div></div>

If having it in its own div itself doesn't solve the problem, you may need to apply a bit of styling to it. It looks like it might need some right padding, so maybe something like this:

<div style="padding-right: 10px;">
YOUR AD CODE
</div>

That will hopefully push itself to the left a bit. Adjust the 10px to your needs. There may be other ways of achieving this.
The weird thing is that i can move it to right when i changed right to left but when its right i cant move it to left.

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
You can also do relative positioning:

Code:
<div style="padding-right: 10px; position: relative; top: 20px; left: 50px;">
YOUR AD CODE
</div>
That allows pixel adjustments (can be negative to go both directions).