Help area enhancements/guide

Help area enhancements/guide

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Help area enhancements/guide (version v1) - Look at this as a guide rather than an enhancement

View attachment 33349
View attachment 33350

Summary: This will give you a reference on what classes to modify within the Help areas that consist within the help tab on the navbar. Some areas i may have missed but i got the majority of it styled and you should base this off as a guide and style it to your preference.

Install Copy the following code in EXTRA.CSS template.

Code:
/* HELP TAB CONTENT ENHANCEMENT */

.pageContent .helpContent  {...

Read more about this resource...

I like that you use linear-gradient according to latest specification, good job.
Little suggestion: 'inset' in the box-shadow instance should go first, and then position, spread and colour.

I like that you use linear-gradient according to latest specification, good job.
Little suggestion: 'inset' in the box-shadow instance should go first, and then position, spread and colour.

Yup I'm sure there's many incomplete edits I should have made. I had to rid the code from my css so I could commence styling (some bits not revised) and somewhat incomplete so it was delete or post here where some people would beneft from and atleast have the majority of the areas styled which serves as a reference guide.

I just said that because it may not work in some browsers, but I don't know what XenForo will do with this code: leave it as it is or change to a valid form.

Top Bottom