1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help area enhancements/guide

Look at this as a guide rather than an enhancement

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Help area enhancements/guide (version v1) - Look at this as a guide rather than an enhancement

Read more about this resource...

8thos likes this.
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

That New Horizons theme made me feel like I was in the future for a moment.

Sylar likes this.
  3. CyberAP

CyberAP Well-Known Member

I like that you use linear-gradient according to latest specification, good job.
    Little suggestion: 'inset' in the box-shadow instance should go first, and then position, spread and colour.

4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Yup I'm sure there's many incomplete edits I should have made. I had to rid the code from my css so I could commence styling (some bits not revised) and somewhat incomplete so it was delete or post here where some people would beneft from and atleast have the majority of the areas styled which serves as a reference guide.

5. CyberAP

CyberAP Well-Known Member

I just said that because it may not work in some browsers, but I don't know what XenForo will do with this code: leave it as it is or change to a valid form.

6. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Just the style had me drooling all over my keyboard, nearly forgot the template edit I was looking at! Awesome work (y)

iTuN3r and Shelley like this.
  7. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

same here that style looks awesome.

Sylar likes this.