Hello XenForo

For those who dont know, Sofia is the no1 designer on vBulletin.org with the highest number of installs of all time. There are probably more boards running on sofias skins/mods than any other designers.
Thank you, IB, for your goodhearted announcement yesterday afternoon; and the blessings you have brought with it upon us. :p

For those who dont know, Sofia is the no1 designer on vBulletin.org with the highest number of installs of all time. There are probably more boards running on sofias skins/mods than any other designers.

Strangely the two top designers from IPS are also here, take a bow John and DF :) Now if we could only convince a few of the other young guns to have a look as well. As stated elsewhere I am so very excited to see what the mix of former vB designers, IPS designers, and other designers have coming up. It's going to be epic folks, I'm expecting some real magic.

A double welcome to Sofia in this regard :)

Best forum coders + Best designers(IPS+vB) + Best Modders of the planet earth+ good-for-nothing-customers(like me) = xenWebs

...but... but where's the buy button?

Hello everyone!

This is my first post, just to say hello.
I see many familar faces here :)

And very nice forum, very clean. First impressions look good.
Congratulations Kier and Mike, I hope them to make a success ;)
SOFIA! Very good to have you here. :)

Alors Sofia, on s'intéresse a Xenforo ;)

Bienvenue :)

Salut ma poule ! A toi aussi ça fait un bail toi. J'ai reçu hier un mail hier du groupe XenForo par Kier et j'ai atterri ici et je découvre un peu le forum (qui est plutôt très bon je trouve). J'ai regardé aussi vB, je suis complètement largué sur tous ces changements de versions :D
Sinon ça va ?

Yes ma'am it has been quite a while. I stopped posting on either vB site when I sold my licenses last November.
I hope you've been well. :)

Yeah, very well ;)
Ok Peggy, so you left vB-Fans?

Hello everyone!

This is my first post, just to say hello.
I see many familar faces here :)

And very nice forum, very clean. First impressions look good.
Congratulations Kier and Mike, I hope them to make a success ;)

Congrats on your new job at (I believe) Microsoft?
And welcome to XenForo, I hope you're interested in a license :)

Salut ma poule ! A toi aussi ça fait un bail toi. J'ai reçu hier un mail hier du groupe XenForo par Kier et j'ai atterri ici et je découvre un peu le forum (qui est plutôt très bon je trouve). J'ai regardé aussi vB, je suis complètement largué sur tous ces changements de versions :D
Sinon ça va ?

Yeah, very well ;)
Ok Peggy, so you left vB-Fans?

Peggy was never on the vBulletin-Fans.com / vBFans.com staff.

Top Bottom