Hello XenForo

Salut ma poule ! A toi aussi ça fait un bail toi. J'ai reçu hier un mail hier du groupe XenForo par Kier et j'ai atterri ici et je découvre un peu le forum (qui est plutôt très bon je trouve). J'ai regardé aussi vB, je suis complètement largué sur tous ces changements de versions :D
Sinon ça va ?
Oui ca va bien :)

J'ai laisser les reines du forum à Ombre et je compte ouvrir un forum de support Fr Xenforo, enfin, rien n'est sur mais c'est en projet.

Then I am either confused, or whatever the IB suit told me was incorrect. I'd have to go through my Skype logs to figure that out.

Let me you ask you directly then.

If you are that Sophie from IB/vB that worked on the graphics, and you're no longer with them, did you leave - and if so, why?

unless i am confusing sophie with sofia or whatever. I haven't been close to the team since end of 2008. Everybody I knew quit or got fired, and they were just piling up new faces.

Hello everyone!

This is my first post, just to say hello.
I see many familar faces here :)

And very nice forum, very clean. First impressions look good.
Congratulations Kier and Mike, I hope them to make a success ;)

Hi Sofia. I have seen your work at vb.org and it is quite impressive :)

I feel like I'm peaking in a garage somewhere in Silicon Valley and I just know this is the start of something great.
I feel XF is the Holy Land of forums to be.

Oui ca va bien :)

J'ai laisser les reines du forum à Ombre et je compte ouvrir un forum de support Fr Xenforo, enfin, rien n'est sur mais c'est en projet.

Ah ok, l'idée peut être sympa si le logiciel se développe. J'avoue que ça a l'air d'être un très bon logiciel, très propre et sûrement bien codé. Ça peut être intéressant si d'autres grandes fonctionnalités qui manquent actuellement sont intégrées par la suite :)

@Floris: you're forgiven. Thank you for your welcome :)

Top Bottom