Hello can anyone be kind to help me out?

Hello i recently bought a skin and need help uploading it to cpanel (Server) and i was wondering if anyone can help me through Skype or through Tv (Team-viewer) i would rather Skype

i ask because i don't want to get in trouble nor get anyone else in trouble

Hello i recently bought a skin and need help uploading it to cpanel (Server) and i was wondering if anyone can help me through Skype or through Tv (Team-viewer) i would rather Skype

i ask because i don't want to get in trouble nor get anyone else in trouble

Hello,

By skin do you mean a style? Is it for xenforo and do you plan to install it at your forum? If so, then you do not need to upload it to your cpanel. Please see this link for installing styles in xenforo.

https://xenforo.com/help/styles/

Why would you get in trouble, if one can ask?

I mean the upload folder in skin style? and yes install to my forum
question is do i drag and drop the upload folder into the root directory or do i have to drag each one in to server

in Upload folder i click on it =>styles click on that => aluna i click on that and this shows up
c5d53297e551e30fcd2ff509b346ad76.png

do i drag and drop the upload folder into the root directory or do i have to drag each one in to server
Not the upload folder itself, just select all the contents (folders and files inside the upload folder)and upload those to where your xenforo is installed

Top Bottom