Having static html/php pages and forum for seo?

Malibu

Is it better to have static pages outside forum, for example having Landing page, which links to forum.

domain.com -->landing page Simple bootstrap layout with button that links to forum and some information

domain.com/page1 ; domain.com/page2 --> more pages

forums.domain.com --> forums

Or is it better to have everything like digitalpoint have? Thank you :)

just introduction. what we offer and what can be found on site :)
What do you offer?

If it isn't much information and just an intro about the forum, I think it's pointless. If it's where you post news or something like that, then I see purpose for having it.

What do you offer?

If it isn't much information and just an intro about the forum, I think it's pointless. If it's where you post news or something like that, then I see purpose for having it.

Looks like i am going with static for now (looks good) , atleast.. until i get more used to xenforo :)

Dynamic is no different nowadays. Don't live in the 00's... static content today is dynamic, and Google don't care all that much about such things. Google cares far more about quality of content than whether it is a static page or not. In fact, Google give active content a little more credence than non-active (non-changing pages) nowadays, because it means the content being delivered is current. Google are all about "current" content nowadays. We're a serious bunch of fickle *****es nowadays... and Google have recognised this for years.

Users want what is hot now, not what was hot last year.

The days of writing a page and ranking it are gone by about 6 years now.

Top Bottom