Having Problems using Google Mail (Apps Version)

Kane Hart

So I swear I got this working fine but after a day it seem to stop working and since then never worked again and I'm 99% sure I never hit max and such. Now all I get is always hitting wrong user/password that is 100% correct but I still get wrong user/password.

5.7.1 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at 5.7.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 h13sm7777074obp.23 minutes ago - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:431

Code:
#0 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp/Auth/Login.php(95): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_expect(235)
#1 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php(217): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp_Auth_Login->auth()
#2 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.php(200): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->helo('localhost')
#3 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
#4 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#5 /var/www/library/XenForo/Mail.php(177): Zend_Mail->send()
#6 /var/www/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
#7 /var/www/library/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(208): XenForo_Mail->send('kanechart@gmail...', 'Kane')
#8 /var/www/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/LostPassword.php(86): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->sendPasswordResetRequest(Array)
#9 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_LostPassword->actionLost()
#10 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /var/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

The support email is support@domainname.com using google stuff and everything was working and still works outside of xenforo if I were to email it now.. So my dns all that is flawless.

d23f2g2g.webp

EDIT: I just want to add I changed the password about 3-4 times to try it fresh waited a while too and no changes.

Going bump this then I'm just going to cry myself a sleep. I really hate working and doing mail systems. I own a VPS btw if only I knew how to setup the mail server right through it lol.

Top Bottom