1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having Problems using Google Mail (Apps Version)

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by Kane Hart, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Active Member

So I swear I got this working fine but after a day it seem to stop working and since then never worked again and I'm 99% sure I never hit max and such. Now all I get is always hitting wrong user/password that is 100% correct but I still get wrong user/password.

5.7.1 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at 5.7.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 h13sm7777074obp.23 minutes ago - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:431

#0 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp/Auth/Login.php(95): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_expect(235)
    #1 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php(217): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp_Auth_Login->auth()
    #2 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.php(200): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->helo('localhost')
    #3 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
    #4 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
    #5 /var/www/library/XenForo/Mail.php(177): Zend_Mail->send()
    #6 /var/www/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
    #7 /var/www/library/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(208): XenForo_Mail->send('kanechart@gmail...', 'Kane')
    #8 /var/www/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/LostPassword.php(86): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->sendPasswordResetRequest(Array)
    #9 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_LostPassword->actionLost()
    #10 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #11 /var/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #12 {main}

The support email is support@domainname.com using google stuff and everything was working and still works outside of xenforo if I were to email it now.. So my dns all that is flawless.

EDIT: I just want to add I changed the password about 3-4 times to try it fresh waited a while too and no changes.
  2. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Active Member

Going bump this then I'm just going to cry myself a sleep. I really hate working and doing mail systems. I own a VPS btw if only I knew how to setup the mail server right through it lol.