Having a brain freeze...posting a thread, background

Elizabeth

I changed the background of a theme I am putting together on a new forum I am still working on and am adding so pertinent posts to the site so I can also check some things. ( I thought I had finished my color pallet).

Anyway, I go to create a new thread and hit paste so I can paste the TOU from one site to this new one and get the background I have for the site in the new thread. Now, normally that's not a bad problem but my background is not made to be read against. I wanted the text area to remain the default. I left the entire top section as the default.

Here is what I have, it's NOT what I want.
Thread.webp
That inside the text box is the background that is suppose to be around the entire outside of the forum container. NOT inside the text box. Where can I find it to fix it.

Liz

That shouldn't even happen out of the box, so it does look like there are templates that are out of date (editor_contents.css, IIRC).

Mike, this was a new installation that I upgraded from just RC1 to RC2 and had not done any work on a template prior to upgrading to RC2. It wasn't my original license that has a bunch of styles. I would understand that one having issues. But this one was my new one at KCupHouse.

What I can do is reinstall the forum since it isn't live yet and see what happens. I haven't made that many changes to it. :)

Liz

When aall was said and done, it was my own fault really...I had a hacker last week and rolled back everything on this part of my server. It rolled this back to RC1 and I forgot I had to upgrade AGAIN. I had upgraded before the hacker got in but rolling it back set me back.

I'm fine now.

Like I said, BRAIN freeze.

Liz

Top Bottom