XF 2.2 Have to rebuild thread cache every few days

HuskerGarrett

I've been trying to figure this out for quite awhile now and have had no luck, I'm hoping someone may have experienced the same issue.

After a few days, and only for certain members, suddenly they will only be able to see a few threads per page. If I run the thread cache rebuild in the ACP it fixes this issue - but only for a few days. It seems to get worse if there's ever a big thread with a lot of media in it.

It's odd that it is only for certain members. For example, if it's happening to me I can logout and login as a different user and I see all of the threads.

I have tested different user permissions/group permissions and determined this is not the issue. I've disabled all addons so I know no addon is causing the issue.

I assume it must be something on the host side, but I have no idea. Has anyone every dealt with this?

Thank you!

It would not be "for certain members only", but, do you have a setting "show only threads for last X days"?

I know it's a setting somewhere, but I can't seem to find it right now.

It would not be "for certain members only", but, do you have a setting "show only threads for last X days"?

I know it's a setting somewhere, but I can't seem to find it right now.
I don't think so, but I'll try to find it. Thank you.

I also tried disabling PHP-FPM on my host as well, hoping that will do the trick.

Last edited:
On the Advanced properties of your Nodes, there's a Thread list date limit option; if you limit that to [N] days, older threads will not be shown by default.

Top Bottom