• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 have some one a solution

Martok

No, your style isn't working properly, it looks like there's something wrong with the CSS. Open your browser console to see the errors yourself.

Martok

If you've looked in the browser console as I suggested, you'll see two 404 errors referring to missing content. You need to fix those.

As for the CSS, it looks like there's a corrupt CSS file which could be the file itself or could be the result of some caching that you have enabled on your site.

Beyond that, there's not much else I can help with, especially as your site isn't currently loading at all for me.

TJA

You might want to try moving this div

<div class="camera_wrap" id="camera_XenCore" style="display: block; height: 265px;"><div class="camera_fakehover"><div class="camera_src camerastarted">

into the header, where you have it now is causing you problems

Martok

I see references to a ThemesCorp slider. You are either using a specific slider from them, or the theme you are using is from ThemesCorp. In either case, you should seek support for this in the appropriate discussion thread for that add-on/theme.

yes true but here there was nothing wrong it can still be that it can not automatically change'm not going on for weeks been busy till yesterday I again for the first time going to look at me forum

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
You will need to contact the author of the add-on/style for support.

We can only support default installations.