Have I missed something..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

And I dont mean in XF`s setup.. I mean in the community here..?

While checking through a few old posts and conversations I noticed more than a few of the more prolific members like Floris & ragtek plus a few others are now only guests here...

I must point out I was offline for a few months just to save people telling me to check old posts, I have done so but still cant find anything that sheds light on it.... Last time I was active here Brogan had just stepped down....

And by no means am I trying to stir up a hornets nest here, would be just as glad if someone replied by a personal message.. Thanks

Regards...

Thanks..

For what reason or purpose... Dont think you could find a more Pro XenForo member than Floris...?
Even some of the skin designers have pulled the plug by the looks of it...

Regards..

Changes since then:
[1] Jake and Slavik are doing a great job around here. Kier and Mike aren't around too much.
[2] vB released a demo of vB5 connect. Ouch.
[3] XF and IB are going to trial in the New Year
[4] Obama kicked Romney's ass
[5] The Palestinians and Israelis started bombing each other, and then stopped again.

Actually I would say ... the bad part is ... you didn't miss much !
The New Year will bring a resolution to the conflict in [3] but not [5].

Thanks..

For what reason or purpose... Dont think you could find a more Pro XenForo member than Floris...?
Even some of the skin designers have pulled the plug by the looks of it...

Regards..

A mix of people throwing their toys out the pram and making a business decision to move away from XenForo due to the long standing lack of announcements or definative plans for the future. As it currently stands, most people now accept that the next major announcements for XenForo will come after the January trial, so its just a matter of wait and see.

A mix of people throwing their toys out the pram and making a business decision to move away from XenForo due to the long standing lack of announcements or definative plans for the future. As it currently stands, most people now accept that the next major announcements for XenForo will come after the January trial, so its just a matter of wait and see.
:rolleyes: Johns decision was quite a bit more than that.

Also people who cannot afford to fork out for another forum software kinda have to stick around :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom