Has anyone succeeded in affiliate marketing?

TheBigK

Success = >$2000/mo through affiliate income.

I keep on hearing the success stories of the affiliate marketers who claim to make a couple of hundred dollars on monthly basis even with very limited traffic ( ~ 100K visitors/month). I know it depends on the niche and geo-location of your visitors. I've decided to try my hand at affiliate marketing and would love to hear from those who've been there and done that are still there! :)

Success = >$2000/mo through affiliate income.

I keep on hearing the success stories of the affiliate marketers who claim to make a couple of hundred dollars on monthly basis even with very limited traffic ( ~ 100K visitors/month). I know it depends on the niche and geo-location of your visitors. I've decided to try my hand at affiliate marketing and would love to hear from those who've been there and done that are still there! :)
What kind of affiliates do you use (Amazon, Ebooks, clickbank, etc..)? I have yet to find a profitable niche that I can compete in. All the good niches are taken or extremely hard to compete for.

I haven't used it, but I know someone who does. I don't understand the system well enough to take advantage.

Top Bottom