Fixed  Hardcoded Error Message

It seems that it's not planned to use here a phrase^^.
PHP:
                else
                {
                    XenForo.alert(xhr.responseText, 'Uncaught Error...'); // debug info, no phrasing
                }
            }
            else
            {
                // XMLHttpRequest is some other type...
                XenForo.alert(xhr.responseText, 'Uncaught Error...'); // debug info, no phrasing

In general, that error shouldn't happen, or at least be very infrequent. It's a coding error in a very specific place (well, outside the controller).

In general, that error shouldn't happen, or at least be very infrequent. It's a coding error in a very specific place (well, outside the controller).
It is shown in RC1 because of the edit conversation bug;)

I´ve seen that flash by quite a few times now, could be because of TaigaChat addon, not sure but that would be my guess.

But as you see, it happens ;)
So, as I said before, everything should be translatable

I´ve seen that flash by quite a few times now, could be because of TaigaChat addon, not sure but that would be my guess.

Yeah I think RC1 partially broke my workaround. The error appears by design (I'm assuming anyway) when an AJAX request is interrupted which happens quite a lot due to the constant polling.

Yeah I think RC1 partially broke my workaround. The error appears by design (I'm assuming anyway) when an AJAX request is interrupted which happens quite a lot due to the constant polling.
That's really how jQuery handles it -- it changed in between jQuery versions actually (annoyingly). You'll have to detect it. The cache rebuild JS handles a few different cases.

Top Bottom