XF 2.0 Hard link to css files outside Xenforo

indepth

My site has both XF and non-XF content. As a result it is necessary for me to recreate some of the XF menus and styles outside XF (on the same domain).

I've tracked down the 3 css files I need and was using them successfully; but it appears there are some variables tagged onto the end that render different versions as changes are made. EX:

mydomain.com/community/css.php?css=public:node_list.less,public:share_controls.less,public:extra.less&s=9&l=1&d=1522874033&k=e3d584cf5f5fbedfe212228b5317dd0292d01cea

Can anyone tell me what these are? And, more specifically, what is the correct way to link to them to get the current versions of each?

s short for style_id
l short for language_id
d short for date (unix timestamp)
k short for key used for checking if the visitor is a registered user mostly used for user group based values

Thank you! Do you know if any of them are optional?

Or is there a better way to get the current css values?

After doing some more testing, it does load the css with only the style_id and language variables. However, it doesn't seem to change when I make changes to extra.less.

Am I still doing this incorrectly?

Or is there a caching issue with the browsers w/o the time stamp from the date variable?

Ok, so the date is just there to force a current pull of the css file to avoid caching? If so I can easily recreate that, I just thought maybe there were "versions" of the css that XF held onto.

Top Bottom