1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Coded Strings?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Xarcell, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Xarcell

Xarcell Well-Known Member

So I went through and changed phrases "trophies" to achievements" and "trophy" to "achievement" using the filter function.

However, all throughout the help section, those phrases have not changed. Am I missing something?

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

So there's the help_index page.

That contains a phrase: {xen:phrase you_can_earn_trophies_by_carrying_out_different_actions}

That'll need to be changed.

What else specifically hasn't changed? The rest of the Help content to do with Trophies seems phrased with the usual {xen:phrase trophy} and {xen:phrase trophies} phrases.

EDIT: Oh and {xen:phrase no_trophies_have_been_created_yet} but probably not relevant.

3. Xarcell

All phrases have been changed in the appearance phrases section. Here is what remains unchanged via screenshot.

Attached Files:

4. Xarcell

I'm an idiot as usual. I double checked and I didn't change the string as I thought. I noticed it was teh same word, so I filtered for it. It was bright red, so I assumed I changed it. However, when I actually viewed it, I hadn't changed it.

So disregard this topic. :p

Yorick likes this.