Happy Easter everyone!

mmmm mmmmm mmmm.... I am indulging in Easter Hershey's kisses.
lips.gif

yummmmmm....

No offence intended but BLEURGHHH!!!

/me thinks you Americans have a poor confectionary experience indeed if you consider anything made by Hershey to be in any way short of awful...

LOL clearly I am being deprived? What is your favorite?

I do prefer Dove chocolates, or the one that starts with a G?
But Hershey's will have to do.

LOL clearly I am being deprived? What is your favorite?

I do prefer Dove chocolates, or the one that starts with a G?
But Hershey's will have to do.
Godiva is the one you're thinking of.

Hershey's chocolate tastes rancid is probably the worst chocolate I've ever had and I avoid eating it if I can.

/me thinks you Americans have a poor confectionary experience indeed if you consider anything made by Hershey to be in any way short of awful...
For some reason the wife loves Hershey's cookies & cream chocolate. Mind you she likes any chocolate, I don't think she's too discriminating!

Oreos are better in the US though, I had some of the EU ones once here and in Spain and for some reason they don't taste the same.

HAPPY EASTER!

LOL I hear you but if you want the really GOOD chocolate here expect to pay a lot for very little...for your average price range these would be what I call Average-GOOD
fullZZZZZZTVC051231143025PIC.webp
lindor.webp
lindor_mleczne2.webp

But still LOL

EDIT:
and another thought popped into my head...I don't like the Easter versions of any candies or confections otherwise. I don't know if it is the egg-shaped everything or if there is something wrong with me but whatever not even Reese's peanut butter cups which are my favorite taste any good to being in an egg shape. I am a weirdo.

EDIT:
and another thought popped into my head...I don't like the Easter versions of any candies or confections otherwise. I don't know if it is the egg-shaped everything or if there is something wrong with me but whatever not even Reese's peanut butter cups which are my favorite taste any good to being in an egg shape. I am a weirdo.

Noooo that's not weird. Have you seen what they do to malted milk balls at Easter?!?!? :confused:
YECK!

Top Bottom