Happy Birthday, xenForo!

Then again, maybe that date will eventually become Nov. 5? :) :)
November the 5th could be a great day.

Regardless, October 5th is a day for celebration as it marks two years since the first XenForo license was sold.

What am I missing?
Kier has been online quite a bit the last couple of days. Which is a cause for celebration itself, but the Birthday is a great achievement too.

Isn't this sort of a fun thread ? You don't like this analogy ? C'mon it's good !
Geez.
I think, IMO, that some vB5 teasing is more than in order.
I get an email telling me to check out a demo ... and to buy it ... and it's THAT BAD ?
I've also said good things about it.

I have posted alot of jokes about vB5 this morning. It probably was a bit much. My apologies.

November the 5th could be a great day.

Regardless, October 5th is a day for celebration as it marks two years since the first XenForo license was sold.

Kier has been online quite a bit the last couple of days. Which is a cause for celebration itself, but the Birthday is a great achievement too.

I saw his reply in the California Case Update thread, which was nice to see.

I'm sure i'm not alone in saying we need some sort of official development update, just so we know what is expected and how extended the time frame is likely to be.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

happy birthday.webp

Happy Birthday
XenForo

It would be a nice way to release it but I'm not expecting it. The lawsuit is clearly the prime concern at the moment.

Top Bottom