Handedness

Are you left- or right-handed?

• Total voters

Nick

Being left-handed was brought up in this thread, and I see that we have a handful of lefties here. I'd like to see just how many of us here are left-handed, and how many are right. :cool:

Is that in everything he does, or just certain things? Just curious. :cool:

In everything. Sports, writing, eating, brushing his hair, etc.

Y'know, I can't brush my hair with my left hand to save my life. I'm almost useless with my left hand. :rolleyes:

I'm left handed, and I have no problems doing most things right handed people have problems with except for writing and eating. If I write, it looks worse than chicken scratch, and eating makes me feel really awkward. I try it a few times to see if I can get better but it just feels too weird for me.

I only do a few things left-handed: eat, write, play billiards, brush my teeth, and hold/use my phone. Just about everything else is right-handed.

Left Handed! Whew, I didn't think I could ever come out publicly and admit that. Feels good! :p

Mouse right handed, bats right handed... go figure.

It's a sign of the devil you know :D

Left in Italian is "sinistra" which is derived from "sinister".

<makes cross sign whilst backing away>

:p

It's a sign of the devil you know :D

Left in Italian is "sinistra" which is derived from "sinister".

<makes cross sign whilst backing away>

:p

When I was young, I did the sign of the cross after the service ended with my left hand and got hounded for it by parents. Needless to say, I learned at an early age how absurd some superstitions/social mores are!

Should have put a both option; I can use either hand almost entirely the same, though I tend to draw and write better with my left one due to an injury a few years ago.

I go to sleep, and suddenly the righties attack?! It seems us lefties prowl at night, while the day time is dominated by the others.

Couldn't you have just changed the poll settings to allow multiple-choice voting? I almost did that when I created it, but obviously decided not to for whatever reason.

Sure I could've - If I'd thought about it at the time. :)

Couldn't you have just changed the poll settings to allow multiple-choice voting? I almost did that when I created it, but obviously decided not to for whatever reason.

It's one less click though, and gives a better idea of who's both, OR one of them.

Top Bottom