• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

halloween style

The feedback that I get from many seems that they don't like dark styles in general (not me, love 'em) so I would venture to say mid-toned. :)

Yeah, dark themes are not for everyone, which is why I asked... the lighter one above was a popular option for just that reason... but the dark one was more fun I think.

Will give it some serious thought over the next few days and let you know if I am doing one or not :)

Just letting those who are interested know that I have decided to do a Halloween theme after all :D

Designing it for the last few days, it is coming along nicely, will give a sneak peek when it is a little further along ;)
Mid-tone colour?

Just letting those who are interested know that I have decided to do a Halloween theme after all :D

Designing it for the last few days, it is coming along nicely, will give a sneak peek when it is a little further along ;)

Any sneaky pics?

Any sneaky pics?

sooooon my precious... soooon
evil.gif

Just when I think I have figured out the release timeline code-words.

From Kier
  • weeks, not months = 1.03 months
  • soon = 4 weeks
  • very soon = 1 week
  • veeeery soon = 2 days
  • today = tomorrow
...a new code comes in: "sooooon"

So given what we already know. Ho do we extroplate that timeline? Let's see, I can do this... I would have to be before Halloween, which is 26 days away. Given Kiers very = 7 days and veeery = 2 days, it's fair to extrapolate that each extra vowel (e) must subtract 2 days from the base expression (very). So if soon = 4 weeks, and and three extra vowels (ooo) lowers the base expression by 6 days, Where d= days and is equal to "2" (Sum=(5*d)-(d*2)=3(o*2)).

The answer is 22 days. But wait! She use two versions of soon; sooooon and soooon that would tend to hint at a timeframe. So using (Sum=(Soon-(o*2))) where o =excessive vowels , this would indicate 20 days. So the answer is Between 20 and 22 days, or between Oct 24 and Oct 26. Got It!!

ooooh...do I win? do I win?

Of course, I forgot to factor one more thing....Maybe not all vowells carry the same subractive weight? And maybe the term "my precious" means something? Oh who cares!!

Just playing with you Kim. :p

Just when I think I have figured out the release timeline code-words.

ooooh...do I win? do I win?

Of course, I forgot to factor one more thing....Maybe not all vowells carry the same subractive weight? And maybe the term "my precious" means something? Oh who cares!!

Just playing with you Kim. :p

hehehe loved that!

Just for that... Sneaky first bit preview...

halloween11_1.webp

Top Bottom