HahaNoZugZug Warcraft Guild site

Scott Dixon

http://hahanozugzug.com/

This is our new World of Warcraft guild site, over the past few years we went from SMF to phpBB now to Xenforo, all the guild members seem to like Xenforo better, I find it much easier to setup and use. We're only using two addons [bd] Widget Framework and [xrf] User Albums, both are working great.

Hello Scott,

Its looking nice and clean so far. Say, how did you go about getting the "random image" and "latest images" blocks?

EDIT: I see that its the "albums" add-on :)

Luke

Hello Scott,

Its looking nice and clean so far. Say, how did you go about getting the "random image" and "latest images" blocks?

EDIT: I see that its the "albums" add-on :)

Luke
Thanks Luke. Yeah it's the albums addon, works really good for us so far. I was using a similar one for SMF before but it required alot of configuration, and it never really worked right. This one is simple to install, setup and use and has some nice features.

Scott,

I installed the albums addon but ran into a problem. I know you didn't make this guy but I can't seem to get any help from the original thread. I uploaded the files into their appropriate locations (i hope) and installed the xml file successfully but I'm not seeing it on the site. Did you have to change anything after you installed?

Thanks man

Did you set permissions for it? There's options in Home > Options > [xfr] User Albums and Users > Usergroup Permissions > [xfr] User Albums-User Permissions.

If you don't set those, I don't think you'll see anything.

Top Bottom