[HA] Users Years of Experience

[HA] Users Years of Experience 1.2.1

No permission to download

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] Users Years of Experience - let users set a date for starting of their experience

This add-on will add a new field in user's Personal Detail which has a date picker. and when user set a date, in his profile and postbit his/her years of experience will be displayed. Date will be automatically updated based the the date user picks.

Features:

• Option to set if you want to display it simple in postbit, or like user banner
  • option...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting idea.
@ /admin.php?options/list/dad_cufd both 'Display on Profile - Below Avatar' and 'Display on Postbit' don't appear to work.

Display on Profile - Below Avatar - displays regardless of whether it's ticked or not.
Display on Postbit - doesn't display regardless of whether ticked or not.

Interesting idea.
@ /admin.php?options/list/dad_cufd both 'Display on Profile - Below Avatar' and 'Display on Postbit' don't appear to work.

Display on Profile - Below Avatar - displays regardless of whether it's ticked or not.
Display on Postbit - doesn't display regardless of whether ticked or not.
Can you check something? in "Style on Postbit" select "Banner" and then test those 2 checkboxes and see it they work as they must? (even if you choose banner, it will be banner just in postbit. so in profile it will be simple)

Test it and let me know the result. I think that will work fine. let me know the result.

I just tested all options. watch this video: https://www.4shared.com/video/ChoGY-MTba/user-years-of-experience.html

Everything works fine.

But I guess one more thing that you may missed. Did you set the permissions? this add-on has 2 usergroup permissions. (in permissions list you can search for [HA] Custom user field date => it was the old name of add-on. if this works for you, then I'll update their name and update the add-on. let me know the result please)

Anyone using this with UI.X based styles and know how to correct the postbit template modification so that it works correctly?

As per screenshot above, its postbit style and location is outside where all other additional postbit information is.
if you want to change the place it is being displayed in postbit, it TMs of the ad--on, edit message_user_info.

if you want to change the place it is being displayed in postbit, it TMs of the ad--on, edit message_user_info.
No, I should edit your template modification for message_user_info so that it's doing a find/replace on more appropriate text. Instead of putting it at the top of postbit info, and instead further down with custom fields.

No, I should edit your template modification for message_user_info so that it's doing a find/replace on more appropriate text. Instead of putting it at the top of postbit info, and instead further down with custom fields.
Right. well, that's what I said too ;)

Got it working. Disabled the template modification, and manually placed the template include :)

I suggest a different phrase for /account/personal-details vs everywhere else.
The label for prompting imput from calendar picker, is quite different to the label for presenting xx years on postbit and profile etc.

I suggest a different phrase for /account/personal-details vs everywhere else.
The label for prompting imput from calendar picker, is quite different to the label for presenting xx years on postbit and profile etc.
Will add a new phrase for field for next version.

Top Bottom