• updated: intor.js to 2.5.0
  • added: an option for Scroll Padding
  • added: an option for Hint Animation
  • added: an option for Hide Prev
  • added: an option for Hide Next
  • Fixed: disableInteraction issue with IE
  • Fixed: the conflict with Bootstrap 3
  • Updated: all themes (but custom which is up to you) updated
Note: don't forget to merge the outdated templates after upgrade, if asked!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Cant find the tour demo either, guess I need to register first? :D
pm me and I'll provide you test info (both front-end and back-end). (xen-pro is not demo site of all my add-ons. I use that site for special goal, not demo, nor dev. This is why you may not see +90% of works there.)

If auto play is enabled, it will play on every page load ? Is there a way to auto play only once for each member and never display it again once the tour popups has been discarded/closed or completed ?

If auto play is enabled, it will play on every page load ? Is there a way to auto play only once for each member and never display it again once the tour popups has been discarded/closed or completed ?
It was the way you want in first versions.

But customers asked to change it to the way it is now (auto play plays tour on each page load)

I may find a better solution for it in future whwn I find some free time (such as adding user preference to enabl or disable tour maybe!)

At this time I have plan to fix a small bug that a customer reported newly when I find free time to code (bug is related to a 3rd party addon. But because that addon's developer has no plan to support even when I talked to him, so I decided to add some codes to my addon to fix the problem of that addon so that my customers who use that developer's addon enjoy anyway using them)

It was the way you want in first versions.

But customers asked to change it to the way it is now (auto play plays tour on each page load)

I may find a better solution for it in future whwn I find some free time (such as adding user preference to enabl or disable tour maybe!)

At this time I have plan to fix a small bug that a customer reported newly when I find free time to code (bug is related to a 3rd party addon. But because that addon's developer has no plan to support even when I talked to him, so I decided to add some codes to my addon to fix the problem of that addon so that my customers who use that developer's addon enjoy anyway using them)
Thanks for the reply. I'm really interested to buy your addon but i need autoplay and it would be very annoying for users to keep having the tour popups even after discarding it, so i will follow this thread and wait until the update to get this addon (unless you want to post the fix here - i'm comfortable with any kind of php/js/sql editing).

Thanks for the reply. I'm really interested to buy your addon but i need autoplay and it would be very annoying for users to keep having the tour popups even after discarding it, so i will follow this thread and wait until the update to get this addon (unless you want to post the fix here - i'm comfortable with any kind of php/js/sql editing).
If you watch the resource, you will get the news when new features be added (watching thread may be annoying cause you will get alert for any post)

Next version will be the bug fix and some improvments. Maybe the version after that include some new features.

Hi @Dadparvar , Plz consider to make this for XF2 :D. thanks!

XF2.1.x version released:

XF1 Version owners will get 50%OFF. Contact me on Xen-Pro if you own, to get your discount.

Top Bottom