[HA] Loading Effects 1.0.3

No permission to download

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] Loading Effects - Easily change the loading effect of your xenforo

View attachment 132418
I used PACE in this add-on. So, to see different effects, click here!​

Hi,

With this simple add-on, you can change the way progress is displayed in you xenforo site. When you page loads, or hover on messages or notification, or even when you click on a username and member card want to be loaded, then you see a loading effect on top right of screen. This...

Read more about this resource...

I have some ideas taken from: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/kl-loading-improved.4642/ for you.

- Put in an option that displays all of your loading examples on the top left / right corner.
- Position option where you want the loading position to be such as top right / top left / bottom right / bottom left.
- Option to display no loading icon at all.

Anyhow, thank you for making this addon free :)
As I wrote in my add-on's option page witg red color, next version I'll add a custom theme, that will let you have them as you want.
But I didn't understand this:
Put in an option that displays all of your loading examples on the top left / right corner.
Cab you explain it? Preferely with screenshot.
Anyhow, thank you for making this addon free :)
Your welcome.

I should add that my add-on is not going to cover that add-on's all features. That is developed by one of my friends and also he helped me developing my add-on.
Also I should say thanks to @katsulynx

As I wrote in my add-on's option page witg red color, next version I'll add a custom theme, that will let you have them as you want.
But I didn't understand this:

Cab you explain it? Preferely with screenshot.

Here you go, it's a live preview of the loading icon types:
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGSA80FTBicrWMg/giphy.gif
bOo6V44.gif

I'm not quite sure what this does exactly, would be cool to see some screenshots
Well, see this Gif. When we load a page or some other things, in top right of the page a loading sign appears:
GIF.gif

My add-on lets you change that to 14 different designs. (you can see the name of those 14 designs. Also can check them here. Name of each design is in top of each demo)

ah right, cool. I was hoping someone would alter the drop down overlays or have an option to remove them, I just don't see the point to them really.

That
You mean you want to set to not to show even that default loading when some thing is being loaded? (Nothing at all?)
That's a cool option too, but I was meaning the big top bar that covers the top header and drops down when you post a new thread etc.

So what is the difference between your add-on, and the this one: [KL] Loading Improved 1.0.1?

So what is the difference between your add-on, and the this one: [KL] Loading Improved 1.0.1?
I didn't checked that yet.
But mine is code based and no image. Also multiple colors + new designs. From the screenshot that a yser sent from that add-on, I didn't see any of my add-on's effects.
Its free. You can test in local to see differences.

Then why does your mod have the exact same features AND animations as the other one? lol You sure you didn't just copy it and stuck your name on it??

Then why does your mod have the exact same features AND animations as the other one? lol You sure you didn't just copy it and stuck your name on it??
lol
@katsulynx (who is developer of that add-on) was with me during developing my add-on. He (who developed other add-on) knows exactly that our works are totally different things. I didn't check that add-on, but I think we even used different libraries in our add-ons.
Also check this post of me. As you see he liked that post. Is he crazy to like the post of the person who is misusing his works? :D
If you think they are the same, then just don't use it. (although if they were the same, I wasn't crazy to lose my time to develop it. Because although I'm not professional developer, some users asked me for paid add-on requests. I would spend my time for those requests.)

Last edited:
Can you make the corner indicator smaller by chance? Downsize it in half or even a 1/3 of what it is.

Top Bottom