[HA] Featured Members (+ Verified Badge)

[HA] Featured Members (+ Verified Badge) 1.5.0

No permission to download
1). Is there a way to remove the verified badge from the thread view but not forum view?
you mean from inside of a thread in postbit? there is no special option for it.
But inside a forum, in threads list, yes there is an option.

2). Is there a way to change the popup text XXX is a verified member? Was unable to locate it in phrases.
read this:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ha-featured-members-verified-badge.125972/page-5#post-1135638

Lastly is there a way to automatically assign this badge to specific usergroups (not just 1 but a few usergroups)?

For #1, Yes inside the postbit.
No. There isn't such an option for hiding the badges from postbit.

But you can use this code to hide verified badge from postbit:
Code:
div.messageUserInfo > div > h3 > a > i.VerifiedBadgeIcon {
    display: none;
}

and this code to hide featured badge from postbit:
Code:
div.messageUserInfo > div > h3 > a > i.FeaturedBadgeIcon {
    display: none;
}

(these codes do what you want)

Lastly is there a way to automatically assign this badge to specific usergroups (not just 1 but a few usergroups)?
I'm not sure about future, but I may add support of this add-on for batch update users. (I don't promise. But I may do this)

I'm not sure about future, but I may add support of this add-on for batch update users. (I don't promise. But I may do this)

Thank you. Yes this would be good because now we have to manually update it one by one for each user in an usergroup.

So on the forum thread lists, the icon and image appear twice, it doesn't happen anywhere else, what's up with that?

@mauzao9 I found the problem in your site. You are using an add-on that make all usernames everywhere to be rich. (All rich username)

(by default, usernames in threads list are not rich. So I added badges manually using TM for them)

When you make usernames rich there, then it will get one badge from TM and one badge because you made those usernames rich.

Now, to fix the problem, do these 2 simple steps:

1. go to template modifications and search for "[HA] Featured Members (+ Verified Badge)" and then below it disable "thread_list_item addVerifiedBadgeToThreadList".
2. you may see a margin problem about badges in threads list in your site because of your customizations. you can use this codes to fix them too:
Code:
div.posterDate.muted > a > img.VerifiedBadge {
    margin-right: 3px;
}

div.posterDate.muted > a > i.VerifiedBadgeIcon {
}

div.posterDate.muted > a > img.FeaturedBadge {
}

div.posterDate.muted > a > i.FeaturedBadgeIcon {
}

Why does it appear double on the thread list? (see image)
This bug is fixed 3 version before.

Anyway 2 other users reported and I explained them and finallt we saw that the problem was gone.

Check the posts above.

Please upgrade the addon.

After that if still the problem was, let me know so that I check your site. It surely is fixed.

This bug is fixed 3 version before.

Anyway 2 other users reported and I explained them and finallt we saw that the problem was gone.

Check the posts above.

Please upgrade the addon.

After that if still the problem was, let me know so that I check your site. It surely is fixed.
I'm confused, is the download button not the latest version?
I used the download button last night, I'm not seeing anywhere else I could download it from as an alternative.

I'm confused, is the download button not the latest version?
I used the download button last night, I'm not seeing anywhere else I could download it from as an alternative.
PM me your site url (and if possible, admin access) and I'll see what is wrong there (am sure nothingrelated to addon. But will check it to make sure again)

Do you plan to release a new update so that this is for usergroups, not just selected specific members?

Do you plan to release a new update so that this is for usergroups, not just selected specific members?
No plan yet. Im working on a private and big add-on atm + finishing custom requests. (all in free time) so, hardly can find time to add new features to free addons these days.

Top Bottom