As designed H1, H2, H3 errors

Ekonomist

Affected version
When writing a post or article when you use H1, H2, H3 tags i seem that there is an error about this.

When i choose H1 it gets H2, if i choose H2, it follow h3 tags. This is a realy important error for SEO. could you please check it. Ty.

H1 Test​

H2 Test​

H3 Test​

this has been discussed a bunch of times here... xenforo uses thread title for heading 1 so post content uses heading 2/3/4.

When writing a post or article when you use H1, H2, H3 tags i seem that there is an error about this.

When i choose H1 it gets H2, if i choose H2, it follow h3 tags. This is a realy important error for SEO. could you please check it. Ty.
No it is not "a really important error" for SEO. It is irrelevant for SEO.

It may or may not be important for user experience but Google doesn't care how many H tags you have or which H tags you use or even whether you use no H tags. Google has confirmed this repeatedly in links I have posted elsewhere in this forum.

No it is not "a really important error" for SEO. It is irrelevant for SEO.

It may or may not be important for user experience but Google doesn't care how many H tags you have or which H tags you use or even whether you use no H tags. Google has confirmed this repeatedly in links I have posted elsewhere in this forum.

Yes you may be right. But if i use long tail keywords its important. its arguable.

i only wanted to point it to develop XF.

This is very much intentional.

The recommendation is that the <h1> tag is the "most important heading".

The most important heading on the page - for the benefit of SEO - should be the thread title.

This is very much intentional.

The recommendation is that the <h1> tag is the "most important heading".

The most important heading on the page - for the benefit of SEO - should be the thread title.

thank you for your answer but my mean was not this. :)
when I choose H2 it looks like H3.
anyway i got it. ty.

Top Bottom