[h] ModeratorView

[h] ModeratorView 1.1b

No permission to download
Dude your install instructions are wrong.. the xml file is.. mods not moderators.. cause then it cant be found..

also you it be alot easier if you just included the xml file in the main file so i dont have to find the file path to install it.. so i can just upload the xml file.. like the otehr mods

Dude your install instructions are wrong.. the xml file is.. mods not moderators.. cause then it cant be found..

also you it be alot easier if you just included the xml file in the main file so i dont have to find the file path to install it.. so i can just upload the xml file.. like the otehr mods
I'll correct this, thanks.

View attachment 79412

How do you get rid of the thumbnail pic and make it say moderators?
Phew. That Design changes much, and actually I use the same class as the replies to let it look the same.
To change this, you must edit the template modification. If you send me a link, I take a look into it. But not during the next seven days. I will go on vacation tomorrow.

Ah, you're using Font Awesome.

Just add this CSS with your Icon of choice. This should work:
.node .nodeStats dl:nth-child(3) dt:before {content: "\f007";}

Or fetch any other Icon from FontAwasome.

Hi,

I assign moderators per Category, who then manage the forums in that category.

Would it be possible to include an option so that if moderators are set for the category, they show as moderating the containing forums?

Cheers

Hi,

Is it possible to display user group styling on moderators usernames? I can't seem to figure it out myself.

Thanks.

Top Bottom