Guest download attachments ,error 403 Forbidden - 403.html

This is specifically a webserver/reverse proxy (such as CloudFlare) configuration that has it override the page output with a standard output when a non-200 response code is sent. You may need to ask your host about this as I'm not clear what specifically is configured this way.

What is the permission setting for the Unregistered user group for viewing attachments to posts?
yes, it is Default. The unregistered can see it, but when try to download, error 403 forbidden appears. Normally when the unregistered wants to download, it would go to registration page. How can I make this happen, please?

This is specifically a webserver/reverse proxy (such as CloudFlare) configuration that has it override the page output with a standard output when a non-200 response code is sent. You may need to ask your host about this as I'm not clear what specifically is configured this way.
VPS apache+nginx.
For the registered group, everything seems ok, the unregistered can see it, but when try to download, error 403 forbidden appears.

yes, it is Default. The unregistered can see it, but when try to download, error 403 forbidden appears. Normally when the unregistered wants to download, it would go to registration page. How can I make this happen, please?

VPS apache+nginx.
For the registered group, everything seems ok, the unregistered can see it, but when try to download, error 403 forbidden appears.

tks,close custom error pages 403 work.:D

I am having a problem with google crawl errors 403 and they are all in relation to download
This is the type of 403 error google gets when spidering

media/gunner-john-h-theobald.29178/download

I have thousands of these errors

My user group settings for unregistered / unconformed are set to allow downloads

When I try to download as an unregistered user the download works as it should

Top Bottom