Guess how I found out...

Cupara

I bet no one will ever figure out how I found out about Kier's little project. Notice I just signed up today but I'm curious to see if I'm the only person to find it the way I did.

Vilandra got it, someone made a thread on vb.org talking about it so I googled it and I'm in love with it. I am sooooo anxious to get to digging into the code.

Vilandra got it, someone made a thread on vb.org talking about it so I googled it and I'm in love with it. I am sooooo anxious to get to digging into the code.

Darn was hoping you found out about it in some seedy bar from a guy name Sven who was also selling Llamas at a the time :(

Not as great as how I found it. I found it by finding a facebook group Kier's son had joined, middle of june. :p

I searched the key word "vbulletin" in google and find an article about interviewing with Kier.So I searched Kier and find this community.I think I'm getting addict to this forum.:cool:

LOL @ Mikey, I call that lucky.

bookmark, I'm already addicted. I have checked this site about 5 times in the past 10 mins.

Top Bottom