1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to borrow the code I found on this site...

Discussion in 'General PHP and MySQL Discussions' started by Ludachris, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Ludachris

Ludachris Well-Known Member

The little scrolling logo jquery bar in the center of the page. I've copied and modified all the CSS, but can't seem to get the JS to work. I've tried linking to their JS files to see if it would work that way and it doesn't. Could there be a conflict with one of XF's JS files?
  2. DaniD

DaniD Active Member

Any luck?
  3. Ludachris

Nope. Can't get the JS to work. I think there might be a conflict. Haven't had any suggestions on it, unfortunately.
  4. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Not exactly the same, but this might give you a starting point on doing your own instead of "borrowing" someone elses . . . although let's be honest, you're not planning on borrowing it at all, because that means you'd have to give it back :D
  5. Ludachris

I'd happily give back the modded version, but they'd be able to lift it themselves. Thanks for the link. I'll see if I can use that as a starting point instead.
  6. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Good luck :)
  7. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

With a name like "logoParade" I suspected that the code is not custom and can be found elsewhere.

http://www.smoothdivscroll.com/clickableLogoParade.html ;)

So no worries about trying to copy it.
    Lisa and arms like this.
  8. Ludachris

Ha, I should have tried googling it... what an idiot I can be sometimes. I was googling every term trying to describe it LOL