• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Greenie

Mikey

A simple recolour, is all, I liked it so I figure someone else is bound to, right?

A green pastelly recolour of the default XenForo look :)

Not tried importing it yet, so lemme know if it doesnt work. Should be just a case of going to your XF ACP and hitting "import style".

xfgreenie.webp xfgreenieforumdisplay.webp xfgreeniepopup.webp xfgreeniethread.webp xfgreeniethreads.webp

Screenshots and zip of the xml attached. No copyright notice or anything, meh, it's just a recolour, right? ;)

Attachments

I actually hope this forum doesn't endup with just default colour changes which any user can already make via the ACP easily. I would hope that this forum is used for custom styles... where actual graphics work and template edits are performed to warrant a different feel to the product.

I actually hope this forum doesn't endup with just default colour changes which any user can already make via the ACP easily. I would hope that this forum is used for custom styles... where actual graphics work and template edits are performed to warrant a different feel to the product.

I believe as we get more coders in here, we will get better skins. I'm just a designer, so i cannot turn my designs into code. I cant wait to see the skins. :D

That says a lot about this style system. If someone can create a style in less than a day it just goes to show that they have done a good job with this.

Congrats on the first style BTW. very nice!

I have a site where the default skin will suffice with colour variants so personally for that one project, these are very useful.

Thanks for all the nice comments :)

I'm actually going to try to make more than just a simple recolour, but I thought people may appreciate this anyhow :)

Top Bottom