goTitans.com

Jeff,

I know I already sent you a PM, but congrats on making the switch. The site looks great. I like seeing sites that I have actually visited before making the switch to xenforo. Training camp can't start soon enough! lol

We finally went live today. So far, the response has been very positive. Some of it for the design, some of it for xF features. Making the move from vB is the best thing I've done for my forum. I debated making the change for nearly a year but very glad I did.

Big thanks for Chris_D (formerly Yorick) for all his assistance. If any of you vBers are needing some help with the transition, he's a good guy to bring on board. Big thanks to the folks of this forum as well. Anytime I had a question, the people here quickly helped this xF n00b through his problems.
Thanks for the kind words Jeff. Was a pleasure working with you on this one.

Chris.

Great work Jeff,
I remember in the day sharing many a code with you and my former sports site. It is amazing to see what you have been able to achieve.

Your site really sets the benchmark in taking a design and making it your very own.

Keep up the good work.

Great work Jeff,
I remember in the day sharing many a code with you and my former sports site. It is amazing to see what you have been able to achieve.

Your site really sets the benchmark in taking a design and making it your very own.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the kind words.

Which site did you formerly run?

Top Bottom