1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Got this error during vbulletin import regarding the import of polls

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by CMGDevel, Dec 4, 2014.

1. CMGDevel

CMGDevel Active Member

This was on a fresh clean destination DB. Not sure how this would happen in that case.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Did you import multiple times? Attempt to retain IDs?

3. CMGDevel

CMGDevel Active Member

No this was the first import into a clean database. That is why I am asking.

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can you provide the full error and backtrace?

5. CMGDevel

CMGDevel Active Member

You have a new PM

6. CMGDevel

CMGDevel Active Member

I sent you the info in a PM/convo. We are doing this on a server that uses a remote db server on the cloud for the first time. I'm wondering if this might have something to do with it. Back when I did the import with everything on a discrete, non cloud based system the import ran fine. Tell me more about race conditions that might happen.

7. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I don't see any obvious reasons for it to happen; the only situation I see where it could happen is if the same step ran multiple times which generally shouldn't happen.

Please try emptying the xf_poll table and try to continue the import.

8. CMGDevel

CMGDevel Active Member

Too late for this go around to try a continue as we had to skip the step and move on. Will try your suggestion if we run into this the next time we make the attempt.