Googles mod_pagespeed

Just a bit OT, but has anyone taken a look at the TOS for Google's pagespeed service? Man-o-man, talk about giving them the keys to your kingdom! o_O

Just a bit OT, but has anyone taken a look at the TOS for Google's pagespeed service? Man-o-man, talk about giving them the keys to your kingdom! o_O

can you post some example please I was just thinking about doing this over the weekend. in my adsense it say i get a 2 out 5 star for site speed and rate 85 out 100 so I was looking at how I can speed it up. and thats with default skin

I finally decided to quit from the Google PageSpeed Service. While with them, PageSpeed ranking was the highest. Grades varied between 90 and 95/100. But updating my website and various other things have become a pain. I don't think I would ever signup for another CDN unless I am not the one maintaining the website. I think rookies like me will find all this very confusing. :eek:

Top Bottom