• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Google Plus1 theme ?

He states that he does not share his styles...on his board....

I think it would be really neat for some folks to design styles based on Google simplicity - that is, everything from a lot of white space to the basic colors to the font types. The reasoning is simple - firstly, Google does millions of instances of A/B testing, so they know what people read best! Secondly, for many people the web becomes a less shocking adventure when their hangouts look somewhat similar...that is, since most everyone uses google or FB, they will likely feel at home in forums with a similar (but not exact!) style.
Also, such styles could possibly use larger default type for some parts - thereby being easier for the 30-60 crowd (which my forums, for instance, serve).

He states that he does not share his styles...on his board....

Who does?

That theme was custom work created for a client who at the time was creating a forum about google plus. He has since shut the forum down and I am not sure what he is doing with the theme.

Don't hold me to this but I may create another G+ theme for XenForo in the next couple of months and release it as a paid product.

Top Bottom