Google Plus 1 Not Showing

cmeinck

I've upgraded to 1.0.3 and enabled Google Plus 1 in the SEO section of the Options. I'm checking all my templates, including an unmodified default. For some reason, it's not displaying?

It appears wherever the Twitter and Facebook buttons do; in the sidebar on forum home and at the bottom of all threads and pages.

OK, seemed some Flexile templates were outdated. I reverted them, now I see the +1 :)
I thought templates only got outdated if you modified them yourself. Must have misunderstood.

If you have modified a template (or a style or add-on has modified it) and that template is subsequently updated in the next release of the software, then it will show as outdated.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-180455

What are outdated templates and why do I need to revert them? Can't I just continue using the old ones?
If a template is changed between releases, i.e. from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1, and you have manually edited it, then it will be marked as outdated. This is done because the software doesn't automatically overwrite those templates, thereby causing certain functionality which you have added to be lost. It is an indication that the core code has changed and you need to take action. The software will continue to function with these outdated templates but you may be missing important updates and bug fixes so it is recommended to revert and reapply any edits.

I'm having a problem with Google +1's not working on any external sites. I'm getting the red exclamation mark. It doesn't work on my XF or this one, nor several other non-google sites.

Any idea why that might be happening?

I'm having a problem with Google +1's not working on any external sites. I'm getting the red exclamation mark. It doesn't work on my XF or this one, nor several other non-google sites.

Any idea why that might be happening?
Tried it on my site and (just now) this one to the same result. Google issue, perhaps?

Top Bottom