XF 1.3 Google Integration works, but still produces an error?

Very strange behavior, basically when associating an already created account when signing into the forum with a Google account, it produces an error. However, the Google association shows as being associated when viewing the External Accounts page even when this error is displayed. Could there be any incorrect settings in my Google dev account causing this?

Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 1.08.52 PM.webp Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 1.09.02 PM.webp

When specifically are you getting this error? After entering the data to associate your account?

If so, it looks like this would indicate that your session was changed or lost between page views. I'm not sure how that would happen consistently.

I get the error right after associating the account. I haven't tried making a new account with the google login, but I am guessing similar behavior. I noticed that the google login opens an auth page different from twitter and Facebook, but guessing that is just how Google oauth works.

There's no setting or template for this. Unfortunately, I won't be able to debug it unless I can reproduce it. Can you provide the URL to your site so I can test it?

(Do you know if it happens with a new registration?)

If that is preventing creation of sessions, then yes it could cause that.

However, that's not the same issue as it happens before attempting to associate.

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom