google indexed url's

aussie

just wondering how effective xf seo is compared to vbulletin using vbseo is?

screen capture of my forum indexed url's in google using vbseo- 162,000
google_urls.jpg

It would be much appreciated if other members could post their google forum indexed url's as above please.

cheers

Attachments

• google_urls.webp
    google_urls.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 11
A high number of URLs indexed isn't positive attribute. It can have the opposite effect on your rankings.

thanks for the reply cmeinck. I am particularly interested in google adsense revenue and in my opinion the more information I have indexed in google the more chance I have to increase my monthly revenue. I would be very interested to know how member's adsense revenue has changed since their conversion from vb to xf.

I am very impressed with bigfooty.com(2,030,000 indexed url's) who have converted from vb to xf. however, not sure if the high number of indexed url's is a result of vbseo or xfseo hence, why I have asked this question.
google_bigfooty.jpg

google_bigfooty2.jpg

cheers from
Perth, Western Australia :)

I am particularly interested in google adsense revenue and in my opinion the more information I have indexed in google the more chance I have to increase my monthly revenue.

More pages indexed does not translate to more traffic. Just because Google indexes a page, does not mean they will send you traffic. You want Google to index your best content and not everything on your site. It can have an adverse effect if you have too many thin pages. I'd recommend reading up on Google's Panda algorithm and their recommendations.

Good point. Lots of indexed thin/poor content can bring your entire site down.
You may have a million indexed urls but if they all display at page 100 in the results, they really don't do any good anyway.

My visible content is around 99% indexed in Google

Top Bottom