Google Checkout/Wallet

captainslater

Hy,

I live in Austria and signed up to Google Checkout/Wallet and assigned my bank account and credit card. As some people stated this payment processor is better than PayPal an I'd like to use it for receiving money for services. So how does it work, how can I send money to someone and how can people send it to me?
I have no registered business.

I have a little bit of experience with Google Checkout - which reminds me I have money in there that hasn't appeared in my bank yet :unsure:

But it may not apply to you. I've been selling one of my add-ons through Fetch App and that allows you to use Google Checkout and indeed PayPal and others as a payment processor.

Forgetting Fetch App for a moment, I can see in my Google Checkout control panel that I can create Buy Now buttons and Shopping Carts so I guess if you've got services to sell, you'd start that way.

As for receiving money - you can send someone an invoice by e-mail so I guess that would be the way to go.

I love Google :love:

checkout.google.com/sell/

Ask a question and I'll do the best I can to answer it.

To start selling, you can either incorporate their shopping cart, if you plan on selling many things all at once. Or use the code generating to add it into whatever pre-built shopping cart system you have.

Or if you're selling products and add-ons, simple Buy Now buttons will do the trick. --- This I find is easiest for things on XenForo

You could also send someone an invoice

All of this can be found on the TOOLS menu tab (navigation tab)
https://checkout.google.com/sell2/settings?tab=tools&pli=1

checkout.google.com 2012-8-8 12:24:17.webp

I have a little bit of experience with Google Checkout - which reminds me I have money in there that hasn't appeared in my bank yet :unsure:

But it may not apply to you. I've been selling one of my add-ons through Fetch App and that allows you to use Google Checkout and indeed PayPal and others as a payment processor.

Forgetting Fetch App for a moment, I can see in my Google Checkout control panel that I can create Buy Now buttons and Shopping Carts so I guess if you've got services to sell, you'd start that way.

As for receiving money - you can send someone an invoice by e-mail so I guess that would be the way to go.

Make sure you have VERIFIED your banking details. They will not send anything until you do.

https://checkout.google.com/sell/settings?section=Financials

Verify bank account

To ensure the security and validity of your information, you will be asked to perform a simple verification process after you add or change your bank account information.

Please allow a minimum of one business day for the test deposit to be registered in your bank account before attempting to complete the verification process.

• Within two business days, Google will make a single deposit in your bank account. (Your bank may take up to three additional business days to register this deposit in your account.)
  • View your bank statement or contact your bank to locate this deposit amount. The deposit will be labeled GOOGLE DEPOSIT [your credit card statement name] or something similar.
  • Review your bank statement or contact your bank to locate this deposit amount from Google. The deposit amount depends on the location of your bank and the branch you use.
  • Sign in to Google Checkout.
  • Click the Settings tab, then click Financials.
  • Click Verify account.
  • Enter the deposit amount exactly as it is displayed on your bank statement. If the deposit amount is 0.05, you should enter 05 or .05 as the deposit amount. Please do not include leading zeros.
  • Click Verify deposit.
http://support.google.com/checkout/sell/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=173779

Yeah I've done it but they hold on to it for a while... Think I'm due my monies in the next week or so.

Yeah I've done it but they hold on to it for a while... Think I'm due my monies in the next week or so.
Oh that's right, you're a new account.

After a few more sales and once they know you're not some criminal.... You should get payments directly deposited into your account much quicker. Usually within 2 - 4 days it reaches your bank account. But as you're new, they do have a small holding time.

Adam, I only can create coupons from my tools section. Maybe this has something to do with the recent account verification (made a few minutes ago).

I signed up for it a while back but haven't used it yet, just like adsense, I don't really like they hold funds til you process $100.00 It's kind of rough on a small business with lower cost transactions as it could be months til you reach $100.00

Onebip does this same thing with cells, I had a few clients sign up using it.. $15.00 transactions each. Went to process the $60.00 and receive a message you can't with draw from your OneBip account until your account reaches the 200 euro min limit.

I signed up for it a while back but haven't used it yet, just like adsense, I don't really like they hold funds til you process $100.00 It's kind of rough on a small business with lower cost transactions as it could be months til you reach $100.00

Onebip does this same thing with cells, I had a few clients sign up using it.. $15.00 transactions each. Went to process the $60.00 and receive a message you can't with draw from your OneBip account until your account reaches the 200 euro min limit.
Google Checkout doesn't hold any funds.

AdSense may.... But not Google Checkout. My first payment was $5. Was promptly deposited into my account.

Google Checkout doesn't hold any funds.

AdSense may.... But not Google Checkout. My first payment was $5. Was promptly deposited into my account.
They do hold funds initially, however once you start getting transactions they put you onto their standard payout.

They do hold funds initially, however once you start getting transactions they put you onto their standard payout.
Oh so once I process the initial hold, after that it's just funding to my bank whenever I please? It really gives the impression of it being like Adsense where once you withdraw you need to rebuild $100.00 again to withdraw again.

Top Bottom