Google Blacklisting or marking Not Secure for http sites with logon

shut my site down yesterday moving to new server with ssl

Why would you need to move servers for SSL? I have never heard of a server that didn't support it.

I'm a little confused as to why you have Google ads on the bottom of your signature business website? Who does that on their business website?

Agree, I would never do business with a company that had ads not related to their own services offered. Very odd.

Lets encrypt renewal is as simple as creating a script and adding it to cron, i.e. for NGINX:

Code:
nano /etc/letsencrypt-renew.sh

PASTE

#!/bin/bash

systemctl stop nginx
/root/.local/share/letsencrypt/bin/letsencrypt renew --agree-tos
systemctl start nginx

Make it executable: chmod +x /xxx/letsencrypt-renew.sh

Then something as simple as (for cron): 0 0 1 * * root /xxx/letsencrypt-renew.sh

Takes all of a few seconds, run it at some obscure hour of the morning where the least traffic is online, auto renewal for Lets Encrypt sorted.

Lets encrypt renewal is as simple as creating a script and adding it to cron, i.e. for NGINX:

Code:
nano /etc/letsencrypt-renew.sh

PASTE

#!/bin/bash

systemctl stop nginx
/root/.local/share/letsencrypt/bin/letsencrypt renew --agree-tos
systemctl start nginx

Make it executable: chmod +x /xxx/letsencrypt-renew.sh

Then something as simple as (for cron): 0 0 1 * * root /xxx/letsencrypt-renew.sh

Takes all of a few seconds, run it at some obscure hour of the morning where the least traffic is online, auto renewal for Lets Encrypt sorted.
can you make a mod that does that?

How does that work Brent? Do you really have to do nothing on your server and flick a switch on CF's end?

How does that work Brent? Do you really have to do nothing on your server and flick a switch on CF's end?

For Full Strict all you have to do is create your private key and certificate files on your server and then load them via Nginx. Their certificates default to 15 years so not much to do after you get them installed.

Top Bottom