Google Analytics missing guests.....

sylvain

Hi all,

It seems that Google Analytics Realtime misses few guests on my forum. The forum's stats show Online now: 12 (members: 3, guests: 9) but Googles Analytics Realtime shows only 4 visitors...

Anyone having the same issue?

Thanks

I never looked at real time before - but just took a glance. It will not match up with XF or other measures due to the time frame of the reports. That is, goog seems to do per minute and per second and XF probably does much longer (15 minutes?).

I never looked at real time before - but just took a glance. It will not match up with XF or other measures due to the time frame of the reports. That is, goog seems to do per minute and per second and XF probably does much longer (15 minutes?).

Umm sounds the right explanation... Thanks :)

You'll often get *multiple* crawlers/bots from the same source showing in your XF guests figure - presumably Google doesn't count these in the real-time Analytics stream?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Google Analytics' Real-Time feature shows visitors active on your site within the last 5 minutes. I'm not sure what XenForo's default cookie timeout is, but it's probably 15 minutes, as mentioned above.

Top Bottom