Good vps managed hosts?

gavpeds

Hi all so for several years now i have been using servint. But i am starting to wonder if i should be looking else where. It seems uk hosts have improved a lot and being that the majority of my traffic is uk based i am wanting to start looking at other possible options.
What i currently have is this with whm/cpanel. This is servints new cloud vps. Any suggestions would be great. I could probably do with a bit more in the way of cpu cores and IOPS

INCLUDES
  • Intel Xeon CPU
  • Guaranteed 0.750 CPU Cores
  • Burst Up to 2.250 CPU Cores
  • Guaranteed 400 Sustained IOPS
  • Burst Up to 1000 IOPS
  • Centos 7.x 64 bit
  • 2 IP addresses
  • unlimited domains and user accounts
  • 100 Mbps dedicated network uplink
  • FREE R1Soft Backups
  • 24/7 customer support
  • no set-up fee

Hi all so for several years now i have been using servint. But i am starting to wonder if i should be looking else where. It seems uk hosts have improved a lot and being that the majority of my traffic is uk based i am wanting to start looking at other possible options.
What i currently have is this with whm/cpanel. This is servints new cloud vps. Any suggestions would be great. I could probably do with a bit more in the way of cpu cores and IOPS

INCLUDES
  • Intel Xeon CPU
  • Guaranteed 0.750 CPU Cores
  • Burst Up to 2.250 CPU Cores
  • Guaranteed 400 Sustained IOPS
  • Burst Up to 1000 IOPS
  • Centos 7.x 64 bit
  • 2 IP addresses
  • unlimited domains and user accounts
  • 100 Mbps dedicated network uplink
  • FREE R1Soft Backups
  • 24/7 customer support
  • no set-up fee

Give the guys at Nimbus Hosting a message. They will sort you out :) best hosts i've ever used.

Another vote here for Nimbus Hosting. Very helpful and the best hosting I've ever used.

Give the guys at Nimbus Hosting a message. They will sort you out :) best hosts i've ever used.
Chatting to Tim now. He seems very helpful and from what i can gather so far is keen to look at my forum my current package and setup to ensure i am on the right package. In the past hosts just tell me i will need a more expensive package. Refreshing to see this kind of personalised service.

Chatting to Tim now. He seems very helpful and from what i can gather so far is keen to look at my forum my current package and setup to ensure i am on the right package. In the past hosts just tell me i will need a more expensive package. Refreshing to see this kind of personalised service.

Tim is great, he'll sort you out :)

Wo ho ordered and setup they are now working on migration. They are pretty fast at getting on things I must say! Usually this is where i start worrying in anticipation if i have made the right decision or if the service will be all its cracked up to be but oddly i have no worries. Lets hope its for good reason

Top Bottom